20 day tour of Scandinavia with Insight was very dissapointing as the standard of half the hotels was poor.They were not luxury and or premium as stated in the Insight brochure or on their website.

When I checked the price of the hotel rooms for myself it was obvious Insight were ripping off their so called valued clients.

Also the city tours often consisted of a visit to a free attraction such as a park or church and maybe one cheap museum.Be very wary of what is actually included because unless you pay over the odds for optional experiences you will be left high and dry in a boring town with nothing opened by yourself.

Review about: Insight 20 Day Tour Of Scandinavia 2017.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Insight Travel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pilot Flying J Cheese Danish Pastry Review Pilot Flying J "I went to the Store this morning Got 2 coffes and a hostess cheese Danis and to later find out the Cheese Danis had mold on it.Makes me doubt the..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - 14 days in Egypt Trafalgar Tours "this was an absolutely wonderful trip... everything was great and everyone was great.. we all felt safe and our tour guide Adel Rafat made sure that everyone was helped with..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - After payment tour cancelled!!!! Trafalgar Tours "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..." Read more Don't book with FlipKey Flipkey "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more