Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides.Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the trusting tourist.
Their guides consciously misrepresent goods and encourage purchases. When confronted with receipt of fraudulent merchandise, they chose to support their commissioned merchant and guide, over their paying client. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!
In this day and time when guides place so much fear of terroism, stealing, and on and on.
Should we not at least be able to trust their shopping advice???Insight Travel is the biggest theif!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Heirloom Rug
- Review category
You May Also Like
- ""This company is a scam. BEWARE PARENTS. We had the Full Refund Protection for $150 - but they do not honor it. I signed my daughter up for a trip to..."
- "I want to upload lots of evidence onto rip off report to help people who are the victims of SLAPPs and other lawsuits filed by Theresa Weiss of Power Places..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "We found this piece of wire in the Great Value brand of Sour Cream bought at Walmart. We were so lucky to find it before my 80 year old mother..."
- "AFTER A LONG GOING PROCEDURE AT ABSOLUTE DENTAL ON TOPSY LN. CARSON CITY, NV MY WIFE GOT HER DENTURES WHICH FIT VERY POORLY. WHEN SHE WENT BACK TO GET THEM..."
- "Purchased Dacor refrig $6899, 2yrs 8mos it broke. Augur motor freezes up due to condensation in freezer, augur motor runs constantly. Protek Industries came and said we had to pay..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."